Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions 2012


Now that we have officially welcomed 2012, it is time to look at my New Year’s Resolutions.

First, I plan on blogging once a week.  Since I starting blogging last year I was not consistent with it, but I will now ( I promise)!

Second, I would like to tweet more regularly.  I love reading and learning from everyone’s tweets but now I would like to contribute as well.

The third and final resolution this year is to increase my professional reading.  During this break I finally started reading Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, I look forward to sharing my thoughts on this book along with other books on my blog!

Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'll look forward to reading more of your blog posts and tweets!

    I too have some professional books to read and a global warming STEM class to take in the spring. Two goals I have are to present at our Iowa Reading Association Conference and attend a history workshop in Massachusetts. So much to learn, so happy to be in education where lifelong learning is a must!

    Denise

    ReplyDelete