Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year’s Resolution


Well, once again it is that time of year again when we reflect on last year and look towards a new year.  We always set expectations for ourselves such as losing weight, exercising more, and even getting more sleep.  I actually made two lists this year.  The first list was for me, the second list was for my professional development. 

I have a list of blogging topics which I have wanted to blog about since September.  Well, it is time that I start blogging regularly.  At first I thought I would blog weekly and then realized quickly that it is the 9th of January, I was not going to keep that resolution very long.  So I made the decision to blog monthly and perhaps bi-monthly if I have the opportunity.

New Year….New Me!

What is your Professional Development New Year’s Resolution?