Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year’s Resolution


Well, once again it is that time of year again when we reflect on last year and look towards a new year.  We always set expectations for ourselves such as losing weight, exercising more, and even getting more sleep.  I actually made two lists this year.  The first list was for me, the second list was for my professional development. 

I have a list of blogging topics which I have wanted to blog about since September.  Well, it is time that I start blogging regularly.  At first I thought I would blog weekly and then realized quickly that it is the 9th of January, I was not going to keep that resolution very long.  So I made the decision to blog monthly and perhaps bi-monthly if I have the opportunity.

New Year….New Me!

What is your Professional Development New Year’s Resolution?

1 comment:

  1. Great question, Christelle. I'd like to connect with others on common topics of professional interest. That could be in book discussions, online networks and at conferences too. I am attending some twitter chats too #satchat and #catholicedchat. These are sources of professional learning that I find to be very valuable.

    ReplyDelete