Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My Excitement about August 5th, 2014....The Bats are coming again!!!!

Bats In The Band
Written and Illustrated by Brian Lies
Houghton Mifflin Co., 2014
ISBN 978-0-544-10569-0

I placed my order on June 18th, 2014

I can not wait to share this new book with my students in September!  I have not even seen this book in person but if it is anything like his other three, it will be a hit in my classroom!


As you can see from my previous post I am a HUGE Brian Lies Fan!  


Brian Lies has three additional Bats' Books: 
Along with an extensive list of books which he has illustrated.

I proudly have these books displayed in my classroom along with a stuffed bat! My students can not wait for their turn to read with the bat and they even try to recruit a couple of students to listen to them read.  This is what makes teaching so incredible, the opportunity to see students excited about reading!

I also enjoy visiting Brian Lies' Website because there are wonderful activities which go along with his books!  Take time to check it out!

As a side note - My pup looks like the bats with his big ears :)


Waiting for my delivery from Amazon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment