Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Great Joy

Do you ever wonder why you became a teacher? Why do you spend the countless hours at home differentiating your lesson so that your students understand the concept you are trying to teach?  And why once a lesson is over you sit and think of how you can change and make that lesson better?  

Then it hits you! 

POW!!!!

The student who is smiling from ear to ear because they are so proud of what they wrote!  

Or the student who is so excited because they reached the correct answer in math!  

Or the student who just stood in front of the class and read an entire book with confidence and then the class gives them a standing ovation!

This was my day today!  Watching my students succeed and overcome obstacles is why I do what I do every day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment