Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Meeting New Educators...

I have not taking time to blog in a long while but I have decided that because I am meeting so many incredible educators through Facebook and Twitter it is time to jump back into the saddle!

I would like to start with ...


I happen to meet this incredible educator when I was on a blog hop which was a blast, I received so many FREE great lessons as well as finding new educators to follow!  Melissa created this incredible clip art set and it is available at 1/2 price for a limited time on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Don't Miss out!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-To-School-Supplies-Clip-Art-Set-1-783223
I can not wait to use this clip art!









No comments:

Post a Comment