Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DENapalooza 2015, Handouts, and so much more!

On Sunday, February 8th, 2015, I had the opportunity to attend

                                             DENAPALOOZA 2015!


It was an absolutely incredible day which started with a wonderful new video talking about the DEN (Discovery Educator Network)!  


If your not a DEN Star click here to learn more!

The keynote speaker was Dr. Lodge McCammon who talked to us about how important Music is to learning!  He was an amazing speaker and motivator, I have now started to use even more music in my room to enhance my teaching!

There were many incredible sessions where you were inspired to be even more creative in your classroom then most teachers are already.

I had the opportunity to share my favorite new app called Handouts during the Strategic Sharing Showcase!  I was able to tell them about how I can not live without the app and how it is making such a difference in my life. Everyone was very excited to know that they would have the opportunity to save their school money by not making as many copies and saving themselves time from standing at the copy machine!  You can read my blog post about Handouts here!




I am working right now to set up our school as a pilot school for Handouts and I will blog about our journey and how each teacher is using the app!

The day was absolutely incredible and I look forward to attending next years event before Pete & C 2016! 



No comments:

Post a Comment