Home About Me Websites Apps My Classroom Image Map

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Top 5 Apps that Started my Year off Right!

I am not an expert but these 5 apps will make my life easier and I hope they do the same for you!

1. Bloomz 
Bloomz is a great app to keep students and parents involved in your classroom.  You have the opportunity to send pictures and alerts securely!  Please check them out my parents love this and so do I! 
FREE

My Blog Post Explaining Bloomz


2. Handouts
Handouts is a fabulous app which allows you to take a picture of any worksheet, send it to your students and then the students send it back completed and you will be able to grade them!  
3. Evernote
www.evernote.com
Evernote is a wonderful app and website which gives me the ability to have a checklist of my students assignments and the ability to keep track of what they have returned to me.  I am able to use my laptap, iPad, or even my iPhone, whatever is handy!
FREE and PAID


4.Kahoot
https://getkahoot.com/
Kahoot is an app on Google Play however there is not one on iPads, however, I made one from there website and it works perfect!  My students love it and it makes reviewing fun!
FREE

Check out my blog post about Kahoot
http://happy2teach-myblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/this-is-kahoot.html


5. Chirp
(Look Under iPhone Only Apps)
Chirp is a wonderful way of sharing a website or picture with your students!
Students love it and it makes it easier on teachers :)
FREE


Please add your favorite app below in the comments!
Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great information.. It really helpful to me..I always search to read the quality content and finally i found this in you post. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete